This cute Frog has been used in Mexico and Canada to raise awareness about the important role amphibians (frogs, salamanders and caecilians) play in nature.
The word "amphibian" refers to the capability of these animals to live both in land and water. Due to this adaptation they are wonderful indicators of the environment's health. Unfortunately, dramatic declines have been reported for decades threatening global biodiversity. However, there are many organizations working hard to preserve these wonderful animals. By purchasing the Frog DIY kit you support our mission to raise awareness about biodiversity and animal conservation in both, Mexico and Canada through our environmental education workshops.
A frog DIY kit makes a great gift for the special one in your life who enjoys and appreciates animals particularly frogs. It is also a great group activity to engage with all artist age while discovering that upcycling is fun and easy to do at home.
You can glue the pieces with regular white glue and paint them using acrylic paints.
[Included in listing]
• One Do It Yourself Kit to make a frog OR
• One Painting kit to make and to paint a frog
• One handpainted frog
• Handcrafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Size: approx. 4 inches long x 2.2 inches high (10cm by 5.5cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.