Owls are wise beyond their years and full of knowledge. In mythology, they are said to share their wisdom and knowledge with their human companions. In Celtic mythology, an owl is shown perched on the shoulder of Merlin. In ancient Greece, a little owl is the goddess Athena’s totem. Athena would send her owl to those who asked for wisdom from her and her owl would whisper its secrets in the human’s ears.
Do you have someone who needs (or can use) a little wisdom? Perhaps this little artisan designed owl can be their perfect companion today.
Make a baby owl out of pre-cut recycled corrugated cardboard. Do It yourself Kit include a baby owl craft kit for beginners and experts. An Owl DIY kit makes a unique birthday gift for bird lovers. It is also a great group activity to engage with all artist age while discovering that upcycling is fun and easy to do at home.
The instructions are self explanatory with a clear picture of each shape you need to glue to bring your baby owl to life. You can glue the pieces with regular white glue and paint them using acrylic paints.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel Ciclomanias tutorials to walk you through the process and to share our unique technique. You can also watch the online tutorial at : https://www.ciclomanias.com/resources/
[Included in listing]
• One Do It Yourself Kit to make a Baby Owl OR
• One Baby owl with a color of your choice OR
• Painting kit to make four baby owls
• Handcrafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Size: approx. 3 inches long x 2 inches high (8 cm by 5 cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.