This Cherry Blossoms 3D Composition frame is an upcycled, and handmade piece of art.
It has been designed and customize by Elizabeth Romo-Rabago using the Ludoplastia Technique. Ludoplastia (from Greek words Ludos “Play” and Plaste “Shape”) means playing with geometric shapes to recreate any shape found in nature. Ludoplastia is a technique created by a Mexican architect and artist, Jose Luis Vargas Luévano.
[Included in listing]
• One Cherry Blossoms on a 3D composition frame
• Handcrafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Size: approx. 27.56 inches x 15.75 inches (70cm x 40cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.
This makes a great gift for your loved one who enjoys and appreciates nature and the sweetness of cherry blossoms.